You are hereTeam Bios
- Steve Nelson | President
- Steve Nelson is the President and co-owner of LSE Health & Wellness . He was raised in Scituate, Massachusetts. Steve received a BS degree in Health and Physical Education from Springfield College and a Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology from the University of North Carolina. Steve has worked in the health & fitness field for 30 years. His job experiences include work as a strength & conditioning coach; personal trainer; and fitness director. Before starting LSE Nutritionals LLC, Steve was an Executive Vice President for a national wellness company that delivered employee health, fitness and wellness services for corporate clients throughout US. Some clients included Wellpoint, Dominion Power, Commonwealth of Virginia, Federal Reserve Bank, DuPont, Bon Secours Health Systems, Genworth, American Heart Association and many more. Steve enjoys helping people with their nutrition and fitness goals. For recreation, he likes to exercise, run, water ski, and travel. He has three grown daughters.
- Lisa Klein, M.S.Ed. | Vice President
- Lisa Klein is the co-owner and Vice President of LSE Health & Wellness, located in Richmond, Virginia. As partner of LSE, Lisa directs the activities of the corporate fitness facilities at major corporate locations. The company has become the leader in the Central Virginia region in improving the health and wellness of local employees. Lisa holds a Masters Degree in Health Science Education with a concentration in corporate wellness, from the State University of New York at Cortland. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from the State University of New York at Albany in Political Science and Business Administration. Lisa has more than 20 years experience in corporate wellness and fitness - in both the private and public sectors. Prior to starting LSE Nutritionals, Lisa directed the operations of a $5M+ corporate wellness company in which she led a state-wide employee wellness program. She leads local wellness and fitness programming for a Fortune 500 company and many additional local companies. She holds certifications in personal training, group exercise, spinning, advanced strength coaching, step aerobics and yoga. Lisa enjoys spending time recreating with her family, exercising, traveling, and reading. She lives in Richmond, Virginia, with her husband Ed and teenage son and daughter.
- Ed Klein | Vice President
- Ed Klein is co-owner of LSE Health & Wellness. and currently holds the position of VP of Sales and Marketing. He holds a B.S. degree from Utica College and M.Ed. from Virginia Commonwealth University. Ed has several years of experience in the health care industry including: sales and promotion, training, management, and product marketing. Some of his current interests include: fitness, nutrition, and organizational development. During his free time he competes in long course endurance events such as the Ironman, marathons, and many of the local community racing venues. He spends his free time with his children who are very active in school and club sports. He currently lives in Richmond, Virginia, with his wife Lisa and teenage son and daughter.
- Amy Malone | Business Manager
Amy Malone was raised in Midlothian VA and holds a Bachelor’s degree from Longwood University in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. Prior to Joining LSE Amy worked for a wholesale insurance broker in the Richmond area. During her free time she enjoys running, gardening, canoeing, hiking, skiing, and cooking. Currently she lives in Powhatan VA with her husband Jake.